Losing weight and keeping it off is often an uphill task for most people.
Wanting to achieve an ideal body within a particular time drives people to try fad diets and unattainable exercise regimes.
When this doesn’t work, they become frustrated and may end up gaining more weight.
But what if there was something that one could incorporate in their fitness journey to achieve sustained weight loss results?
Zotrim, a clinically proven slimming pill, is one such solution to weight loss.
In this review, we will tell you more about Zotrim, how it works, its ingredients, benefits, and pros & cons.
We will also share some testimonials from real users who have benefitted from this slimming pill, and tell you where you can buy it.
Check also: 6 Best Diet Pills For Women Review
What is Zotrim?
Zotrim is a clinically proven dietary supplement designed to aid you in your weight loss journey.
It does this by suppressing appetite and controlling hunger and cravings, therefore helping cut the number of calories consumed per day.
The efficacy of this weight loss pill is backed by over ten expert papers and published in scientific journals.
The manufacturers claim that it is the most researched and most proven weight loss supplement available in the market.
It is formulated from natural herbal ingredients and is vegan friendly.
Zotrim not only curbs appetite but also boosts energy, allowing you to exercise longer and more effectively.
When taken as directed, this weight loss pill promises to boost your confidence and transform your body into what you have always desired.
About the brand
The brand behind Zotrim is Swiss Research Labs, based in the United Kingdom.
This company has been making health and wellness supplements for many years.
Zotrim, in particular, has been in the market since 2001.
Swiss Research Labs makes its products in collaboration with industry-leading health consultants, nutritionists, and fitness professionals.
Similarly, it rewards loyal customers with guides on healthy living and information on diet and exercise.
The company also has a dedicated customer service ready to respond to queries of any kind.
Swiss Research Labs makes all its products in FDA approved labs and ships worldwide.
How does Zotrim work?
Zotrim utilizes potent ingredients to help you eat less, stay full longer, say no to cravings, and deliver energy to help you stay active.
Guarana seed extract, for instance, delivers a powerful punch of energy, and according to Healthline, it contains more caffeine than coffee.
Its stimulating effect raises metabolism, helping the body to burn fat faster.
To curb appetite, Zotrim relies on Yerba Mate extract, a herb that boosts energy and reduces hunger and fatigue.
If you have been indulging in emotional eating, this supplement will reduce anxiety and calm your moods, enabling you to avoid binge eating during a crisis.
A clinical study that backs this supplement shows that people who took Zotrim stayed full for 58 minutes, compared to 38 minutes in those who took a placebo.
Similarly, studies show that taking Zotrim allows you to stop eating sooner and helps you to eat less.
In one such study done on people at a buffet lunch, those who took Zotrim ate 112 fewer calories and stopped feeding three minutes sooner than those who didn’t.
When you start taking Zotrim, you will reap several advantages which include:
- A suppressed appetite which means you will eat less
- Power and control over cravings and emotional eating
- Increased energy levels enabling you to work out more efficiently
- Sustained fat loss
- A boost in self-confidence after weight loss
Some of the elements that make up this powerful weight loss pill include:
- Yerba Mate leaf extract– Also known as Brazilian tea, this herb is native to South America. Reports show that it contains stimulants and antioxidants that not only treat inflammations but also reduce obesity. It also boosts energy levels, reduces fatigue, and curbs hunger.
- Guarana seed extract– Guarana contains high amounts of caffeine, making it a component in most energy drinks. According to WebMD, it has the highest concentration of caffeine in any plant. This means that it boosts alertness and focus while increasing metabolism. Guarana also contains an array of beneficial chemicals such as antioxidants that are useful in protecting cells against free-radical damage.
- Damiana leaf extract– This shrub has traditionally been used to make medicine. It has been used as an aphrodisiac but is also useful in calming anxiety and promoting calmness. This is especially helpful to those prone to emotional eating.
- Caffeine– Caffeine is a stimulant that works on the central nervous system. It is used to alleviate fatigue, increase energy, and improve concentration. Contrary to prevailing views, Medical News Today confirms that moderate coffee consumption has health benefits.
- Vitamin B3 and B6– B vitamins play a crucial role in the conversion of the food we eat into energy. This directly affects metabolism, prevents infections, and boosts brain function.
Zotrim user reviews
Perhaps you are considering Zotrim, but you are still not convinced that it is the right product for you.
Here are some testimonials from real users who have shared their thoughts on the official website:
‘Zotrim has helped me to better manage the way I eat, and as a family, we’re much healthier now than before I started taking Zotrim because I’m passing on my good eating habits to the whole family.’
‘I should have been enjoying being a new mum, but I found myself getting more and more unhappy and self-conscious about my weight. I tried meal replacements, but they just made me even more miserable – they just aren’t food, are they! Zotrim is so simple to work into my busy life, and it’s so effective at helping me eat less. I managed to shift all my baby weight, and now I’m back to how I used to look before I got pregnant!’
‘I’d tried lots of weight loss pills before, but nothing worked, so I didn’t really believe Zotrim would work either, but it was the best decision I’ve made in years. What helped me the most was the difference it made to my energy levels. It’s great for my job too – I don’t need to worry I might fall asleep during an important meeting now!’
Where to buy Zotrim and how much it costs
Congratulations on your decision to incorporate Zotrim into your weight loss journey.
To make sure that you are getting an authentic product, we advise that you only buy from the official website.
Other benefits you stand to enjoy are free dieting and fitness advice from experts, dedicated customer service, and free shipping.
You will also enjoy price discounts (such as the on-going COVID discount), and a firm money-back guarantee.
On the official website Zotrim comes in three different packages:
Usage and dosage
The manufacturer recommends that you take 2-3 Zotrim tablets with water a few minutes before each of your meals.
Ideally, each box contains 180 tablets, which should last you one month if you take six tablets per day.
You should, however, not exceed nine tablets in one day.
For the best results, you are advised to reduce your meal portions and also eat a healthy, well-balanced diet.
It would help if you also reduced the consumption of other stimulants while taking Zotrim.
Who should use Zotrim?
Zotrim is recommended for people who are struggling with excessive cravings, emotional eating, and constant snacking.
It is also ideal for people who have made a decision to lose weight but have no idea where to start.
This slimming pill will also work wonders for those who have attained their ideal weight and would like to maintain it without the risk of gaining it all back.
Finally, Zotrim can be used by people who have been frustrated by other weight loss methods and are looking for a foolproof way to lose weight.
Are there side effects?
The manufacturer tells us that because Zotrim is mainly formulated from three plant-based ingredients, it has a high safety record.
So far, no adverse side effects have been recorded in any of its trials.
Some users have, however, complained of nausea after taking Zotrim.
Because this supplement contains both guarana and caffeine, this may cause problems for people who are especially sensitive to caffeine.
According to the Mayo Clinic, excessive consumption of caffeine can cause nausea, headaches, insomnia, irritability, heart palpitations, and nervousness.
If you are particularly sensitive to caffeine or experience some of the effects mentioned above, you should stop taking the supplements or consult a doctor.
Pros & cons
- Suppresses appetite and reduces cravings
- Increases energy levels
- Boosts metabolism
- Promotes weight loss
- Boosts self-confidence
- Comes with a 100-day money-back guarantee
- Formulated from natural plant-based ingredients
- Clinically tested and proven
- Ideal for vegans and vegetarians
- The manufacturer offers free delivery
- Made in FDA approved facilities
- Contains large amounts of caffeine which might disrupt sleep or cause other problems
- Requires one to take between 6-9 tablets per day
- Must be taken continuously to enjoy the results
Zotrim review: final verdict
In this review, we have analyzed Zotrim, a clinically proven weight loss pill that has been in the market since 2001.
Zotrim suppresses appetite, curbs cravings, and emotional eating and also boosts energy levels.
One of the drawbacks we see for this pill is that it contains about a cup of coffee preserving, which adds up to three cups per day given the dosage.
People who are sensitive to caffeine might have trouble sleeping or experience other effects such as nausea.
It is advisable to refrain from taking other stimulants if you are taking Zotrim.
There are numerous positive reviews, however, from people who have lost weight by incorporating this slimming pill to their routine.
If you find yourself struggling with excess weight, we recommend that you try Zotrim today and see it transform your life.