We all have dreams that we would like to achieve in life, whether personal or professional.
Sometimes, attain these dreams means having to excel in many things, often in competition with others who want the same things.
One thing that can give us an edge is a sharp focus, concentration, and mental alertness.
These attributes allow us to be more productive and efficient and enable us to push our boundaries.
When we do this, we can stay ahead of the curve and within reach of our dreams.
Yet, with everyday pressures and distractions, it is not always possible to be focused, alert, and on top of things.
What if there was something that we could take to keep our minds sharp and ready for anything?
This is where the wonder of nootropics, also called smart drugs, comes in.
According to WebMD, nootropics are cognitive enhancers designed to improve mental function and processes.
But how do they work, what are they made of, what are their benefits, and do they have side effects?
These are some of the questions that we will answer in this review as we look at one such nootropic, Noocube.
Check also: 6 Best Brain Enhancement Supplements
What is Noocube?
Noocube is a blend of nootropics designed to boost cognitive function and mental ability.
Specifically, it enhances memory and learning, mental speed, and focus.
It also improves concentration, communication, and the ability to multitask.
This smart drug is formulated from natural ingredients that include vitamins, amino acids, and selected herbs.
Top neuroscientists have not only designed these ingredients, but they are purest, safest, and most potent nootropics available.
Unlike other nootropics, Noocube does not contain caffeine, which, according to the manufacturer, has little effect on improving the mind’s productivity.
Noocube works in only thirty minutes to transform the mind to one that is more focused and alert, ready for any challenges.
According to the manufacturer, Noocube has been sold to 124,000 customers to date.
About the brand
Noocube is manufactured by Wolfson Berg Ltd, a company that has been making dietary supplements for over a decade.
This company has its headquarters in Cyprus and prides itself on making quality products from effective ingredients.
Some of its renowned products include the Crazybulk brand, PhenQ, and Phen24.
Wolfson Berg is made up of a team of entrepreneurs, nutritionists, marketers, engineers, and designers with a passion for healthy living and e-commerce business.
How does Noocube work?
Noocube utilizes seven powerful ingredients to boost cognitive function.
This includes focus, concentration, memory, reaction, and awareness.
Alpha GPC, for instance, improves communication between brain cells, which helps with memory and concentration.
Another ingredient, Huperzine A, prevents the breakdown of acetylcholine, the learning transmitter, improving memory.
Noocube also contains antioxidants that protect brain cells from oxidative damage caused by toxins and free radicals.
Similarly, this smart drug repairs damaged neurons and promotes the regeneration of new cells, which supports cognitive function.
Finally, this nootropic relieves stress and fatigue, promoting a feeling of relaxed alertness.
When you take Noocube, you can expect:
- Enhanced ability to multitask.
- Improved memory, concentration, and focus.
- Better communication ability.
- Increased mental energy and reduced stress.
- Confidence to dare new heights in various life aspects.
Some of the ingredients in this smart drug include:
- Alpha GPC– This ingredient increases the levels of acetylcholine, a potent neurotransmitter known as the learning neurotransmitter. When there are sufficient levels of it, you will experience improved concentration, memory, and focus.
- Huperzine A– This herb extract helps to inhibit the action of AChE, which is known to breakdown acetylcholine. It, therefore, ensures that the levels of this neurotransmitter stay up, which boosts mental clarity. A study done in 1999 showed that young students who took Huperzine A for four weeks had improved learning and memory.
- Cat’s Claw– This tropical vine is a powerful antioxidant that protects brain cells from damage caused by free radicals.
- Bacopa– Bacopa is a herb that has been used to treat memory disorders and anxiety. It contains compounds called bacosides which can repair damaged brain cells and promote the growth of new nerves.
- Oat straw– This is essentially green oats. According to Healthline, it improves brain function and moods. One study quoted by the manufacturer shows that volunteers who took oat straw extract for six days performed better on computerized tasks than those who didn’t.
- L-theanine & L-tyrosine- These amino acids relieve stress in the brain and promote relaxation and improved moods. They play a part in the production of dopamine, a neurotransmitter that boosts alertness and focus, especially in stressful situations.
Noocube user reviews
Noocube has numerous reviews on the official website.
Let us look at some of them:
Emma, a PR consultant, says:
‘Giving presentations and speaking publicly always filled me with dread. I used to stumble and trip over my words, start tailing off onto another topic, or just forget what I was talking about altogether. When I first took NooCube, I discovered that I could ditch my note cards and confidently express my ideas. Getting my point across is much easier, even if I’m just writing an email or having a debate with friends.’
Brad, a media director, adds:
‘I’m very impressed with NooCube, it’s helped to increase my productivity and focus.’
Mark, a sports psychologist, confirms:
‘I started feeling the effects of NooCube from the very first day, and there’s nothing else quite like it.’
Karen, a Personal assistant, quips:
‘As a PA, I’m always on call. During my workday, I’m constantly writing emails, answering the phone, and taking messages from visitors all at once. Trying to organize someone else’s whole life can be really stressful when you’ve got your own to organize too. Since I started taking NooCube, I can focus on each task without getting confused between them. I’m much more productive and efficient, even under pressure.’
Where to buy Noocube and how much it costs
This smart drug is available on the official website www.noocube.com.
We recommend that you always buy your supplements directly from the manufacturer.
This is because buying from third parties carries the risk of your purchasing sub-standard or even counterfeited products.
The manufacturer also gives the lowest possible price for the supplement, allowing you to make significant savings.
With Noocube, for instance, you will also save further by getting the product shipped free to you worldwide.
Noocube comes in the following packages:
Usage and dosage
Each bottle of Noocube contains 60 tablets, equivalent to 30 servings.
The manufacturer recommends that you take two capsules every morning with your breakfast.
If need be, you can take up to four capsules per day, but you should not exceed this dose.
Results can vary with people, but you should start feeling the effects within 30-45 minutes of taking the smart drug.
The effects can last anywhere between 8-10 hours.
Who should use Noocube?
Noocube is recommended for people who need their cognitive function to be top-notch at all times.
These could be professionals, students, competitors, athletes, and those in jobs that require constant multitasking.
This smart drug is also beneficial for older people who find that their memory, focus, and concentration is not what it used to be.
Are there side effects?
Each ingredient in this nootropic is natural and pure, thoroughly researched, and backed by scientific evidence.
This means that Noocube does not have any ingredients that should not be there, including synthetic additives or allergens.
Noocube does not contain caffeine, which, while it may increase alertness, often results in jitters and anxiety.
So far, no adverse side effects have been reported regarding this supplement.
Pros & cons
- Formulated from clinically tested ingredients.
- Improves focus, concentration, and memory.
- Reduces stress and induces calmness.
- Results can be felt within 30-45 minutes of taking it.
- Does not cause any adverse side effects.
- Has many positive reviews.
- The manufacturer offers free worldwide shipping.
- Comes with a 100% moneyback guarantee.
- Only available online on the official website.
- Results are not typical and will vary with people.
Noocube review: final verdict
In this review, we looked at Noocube, a potent nootropic manufactured by Wolfson Berg Ltd.
This dietary supplement improves focus, alertness, concentration, memory, and communication.
Similarly, it erases mental fatigue and increases energy, keeping the mind in top working order.
To add icing to the cake, it works in only 30 minutes, leaving you feeling ready to take on any task.
Noocube is formulated with pure, natural ingredients that do not cause any adverse side effects.
It has numerous positive reviews and has been sold to over 120,000 customers since its inception.
You can purchase it from the official website where the manufacturer offers free bottles and free worldwide shipping.
If you have a difficult task ahead of you, or you would like to stay ahead of the game by being sharp and focused, this is the smart drug that you should consider.
We understand that you might be hesitant, wondering if it really works.
It is for this reason that the manufacturer offers a 100% moneyback guarantee, allowing you to try it without taking any risks.
So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and try Noocube, and transform your mind to the superpower that it is.